• 18-gauge steel cabinets
• Double-wall construction (38 cm air space)
• Superior powder-coated paint finish
• Dual vents
• Raised leak-proof door sill (4″ / 110 cm)
• Three point latching doors with lock and handle
• Full-length paint hinges
• Adjustable levelling feet
• Reinforced fibre glass spill-catcher tray shelves supplied as standard
• Tray shelves can be easily removed and cleaned
• Reinforced adjustable shelves to support up to 350 lbs (160 kg) load each
All oxidising acids are highly reactive with most substances and with each other.
Examples: Nitric, sulfuric, perchloric, phosphoric, and chromic acids.
Recommended Facilities / Measures : Safety cabinet.
Compatible Storage Groups: Oxidising acids must be double-contained and should be segregated in their own compartment in a safety cabinet. When quantities are small (e.g. 1 or 2 bottles) they do not warrant a separate compartment. Small quantities may be double-contained and stored with organic and mineral acids. store Oxidising acids on bottom shelf below organic and mineral acids.
Organic and Mineral Acids
Example : Acetic, nutyric, formic, glacial acetic, hydrochloric, mercaptoproprionic, proprionic, trilfluoroacetic acids.
Recommended Facilities / Measures: Safety cabinet
Compatible Storage Groups: Small amounts of double-contained oxidising acids can be stored in the same compartment with organic acids if the oxidising acids stored on the bottom shelf.
Exception: Acetic anhydride and trichloroacetic anhydride are corrosive. These acids are very reactive with acids and should not be stored in this group. It is better to store these with organic compounds listed as Non-volatile Liquid Poisons, such as acrylamide solution, diethylprocarbonate, diisopropyl fluorophosphates, uncured epoxy resins, ethidium bromide, triethanolsmine.
Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinets with Filter Box
• Remove any incidental chemical vapour or door from escaping into the laboratory or work place
• Ensure user safety, when safety cabinet door is open, no accumulated vapour will be breath in by user
• No wastage of air-condition as air is recycled into the room
• Fan on indicator light, adjustable fan speed and fan failure indicator alarm
• Choice of acid, organic, or other filter type