The data monitoring system testo Saveris measures temperature and humidity values in sensitive goods and products, in the surroundings and in processes. The measurement data transfer takes place by wireless and/or Ethernet connection to a Base station. This documents and monitors all measurement data. If limit values are exceeded, a number of alarm options such as SMS/e-mail alarm or alarm relay are available. Remote alarm can also be triggered even when the system is not connected to a running PC. In addtion to this, transmitters of all measurement parameters with standard current/voltage interfaces can be integrated into the testo Saveris system. All recorded data are centrally stored in a software. At the same time, the testo Saveris software also allows a comprehensive analysis and evaluation of all recorded measurement data.
• Monitoring of processes in research and development, laboratories and hospitals.
• Monitoring processes in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Monitoring building climate.
• Monitoring the food cold chain.
• Monitoring in production, quality control and storage in industry.
Contact Us For More Information !