Premium Cabinet Construction
• One-piece moulded insulation cabinet
• 0.7mm thickness cabinet wall
• Stainless steel top, bottom panel and evaporator tray
• Full aluminium evaporator console
• The control panel is equipped with a tamper-resistant touchpad and a digital temperature display to the nearest 0.1 degree centigrade, centralising all the operating and monitoring functions.
• The controller enables you to program the temperature settings and alarm set points quickly and easily.
• During power failure, battery back-up system supplies power to the monitor for at least 24 hours.
• The audio and visual alarms will be triggered when any of these conditions occurs :
Over-temperature, under-temperature, A.C failure, battery failure, door opened for more than 2 minutes, compressor failure, or condenser overheated (clean filter).
• The alarm can be muted with the touchpad. If the fault is still not rectified, the acoustic signal is repeated automatically at every 15 minutes intervals until the cabinet temperature returns to normal.
• Remote alarm contact provided for off-site monitoring.
• Non-volatile memory ensures all set values remain intact in case of power failure.
• Lock-temperature function protects against tampering of set temperatures/values.
• Off-set function for calibration use. Important for ISO/Calibration requirements.
• Self-diagnostic functions integrated into the controller ensure rapid identification and correction if a fault does occur.
• Optional data logger / temperature monitoring system
• Manufactured by company with MDA Manufacturer Establishment License.
• Product Registered with Medical Device Authority (MDA) – Ministry of Health.
• Manufactured by an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 certified company.
• Hi-low pressure switches for compressor protection and RCCB supplied as standard.
• Hi-alarm, low-alarm, AC-failure alarm, low-battery alarm, door-open and clean-filter alarms.
• Remote alarm contact supplied as standard.
• Type-tested to Electrical Safety Test Standard MS IEC 60601-1:2006: Medical electrical equipment – Part 1 : General requirements for basic safety and essential performance.
• Supplied with Electrical Safety Test Certificate (MS IEC 60601-1:2006)