Designed for neonatal and intensive care units where a safe and efficient system is needed to dry respiratory tubings and bags, face masks, surgical apparatus and other ancillary equipment.
• Prefilter removes larger airborne particles. Front-mounted for easy replacement.
• HEPA filter removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 micron.
• Centrifugal fan for greater air volume up to 275 m3/hr.
• Vertical forced-air circulation ensures effective drying.
• Digitally adjustable temperature controller with built-in timer.
• Recirculation of heat in return plenum saves energy cost.
• Full length adjustable shelves.
• Tube-holder(s) can be slided out for quick and easy loading of tubes.
• Provides filtered bioclean air for the drying which eliminates air-borne fungal, viral or bacterial infections.
• Recirculating heated-air system design improves drying efficiency.
• Special-designed heating system assures safety of drying operation.
• Timer-controlled operation provides efficient and cost-saving operation.
• Reduces nosocomial infections and associated patient morbidity and mortality.
• Eliminates the threat of airborne pathogens recontaminating wet parts while being dried.
• Reduces chances of cross-contaminations of parts and apparatus.
• Reduces waiting time for supply of clean parts and apparatus.
• Manufactured by an ISO 9001 : 2015 and EN ISO 13485 : 2016 certified company
• CE Marked