• Microprocessor-PID controller which makes it easy to achieve and maintain the exact temperature desired.
• Set temperature easily and accurately with push-buttons.
• LED dual-display screen displays both set and actual temperatures.
• Back-up system memory protects the set point value in case of power failure.
• Auto diagnostic system integrated in the controller ensures rapid identification and correction in the event of any error.
• Off-set function for calibration use. Important for ISO/Calibration requirement.
• Immersed parts are made of long-lasting stainless steel.
• With built-in circuit breaker to ensure safe and lasting operation.
• Designed and constructed for continuous operation.
• Stirring motor ensures temperature uniformity through-out the bath. (circulators only)
• With inlet/outlet nozzles for external circulation of hot fluid (circulators only)
• Supplied with two meter power cord with grounded plug.
Digital Heating Circulators HC-20
Equipment : Heating Circulator Bath
Temperature working range : 5°C above ambient temperature to 150°C
Accuracy : ±0.1°C
Capacity : 10 litres
Safety feature : With built-in circuit breaker
|Temp. working range||5°C above ambient temperature to 150°C|
|Temp. control range||0°C to 150°C. Below ambient with external cooler|
|Setting & display||Digital, read out to 0.1°C|
|Safety device||Complete with circuit breaker as standard|
|Stirring||By means of built-in circulating pump|
|Bath capacity||20 litres|
|Bath dimensions (mm)||285W x 480D x 155H|
|Lid opening area (mm)||230W x 230D|
|Overall dimension (mm)||610W x 355D x 350H|
|Bath material||Interior SUS 304 stainless steel and exterior powder coated mild steel|
|Power source||240 VAC, 50Hz, 6.1A|