• High capacity economical ambient incubator.
• Designed for student laboratories or laboratories with large sample loads.
• Glass door for easy viewing of samples.
• Microprocessor – PID digital temperature controller ensures set temperature is achieved quickly and accurately.
• Three-digit LED displays both the set and actual temperature to 0.1°C.
• Back-up system memory protects the set point values in case of power failure.
• Independent safety thermostat prevents temperature overshoot.
• Over-temperature shut off feature is factory set at 75°C.
• Mechanical convection fan turns off when door is open thus minimises heat loss.
• Off-set function for calibration use. Important for ISO/Calibration requirement.
• Shelves are adjustable over the full height of the chamber on half-inch centres and can be side out for easy clearing.
• Supplied with four stainless shelves and two meter length power cord with grounded plug.
|Type||Floor model, single door|
|Cabinet Construction||Powder coated mild steel exterior and stainless steel interior|
|Temperature controller||PID controller|
|Temperature range||30°C - 60°C|
|Temperature setting and display||digital, display up to 0.1°C|
|Temperature accuracy / constancy||±0.1°C|
|Circulation||Aided by Fan|
|Electrical loading||1 kilowatt|
|Safety devices||Independent over temperature protection with audio and visual alarms|
|No. of shelves supplied||4 units (stainless steel)|
|Shelf dimensions (mm)||600D x 510Wx 20H|
|Interior dimensions (mm)||655W x 530D x 1120H|
|Exterior dimensions (mm)||710W x 650D x 1470H|
|Electrical supply||220-240 VAC, 50Hz, 4.2A|