• Microprocessor – PID controller makes it easy to achieve and maintain the exact temperature desired.
• Temperature can be set easily and accurately with push-buttons.
• LED dual-display screen displays both the set and actual temperatures to ±1℃.
• Back-up system memory protects the set point values in case of power failure.
• Heavy duty hot air fan ensures long lasting operations.
• Special-designed air flow system ensures uniform temperature distribution throughout the chamber.
• Adjustable exhaust port ensures optimum performance in various applications.
• Shielded heating element is vertically mounted to avoid any chance of accidental spills from samples.
• An independent mechanical over-temperature safety thermostat takes over control of oven if controller or sensor fails. This prevents destruction of samples.
• Provided with ELCB and fan overload protection for extra safe operation.
• Constructed of stainless steel interior and powder-coated mild steel exterior.
• Double-wall design with fibreglass insulation for excellent heat retention.
• Off-set function for calibration use. Important for ISO/Calibration requirements.
• General drying
• Heat treatment of polymers
• Thermal testing
• Firing of coatings
Other Walk-in Products
• Walk-in oven
• Walk-in cold room
• Walk-in environmental chamber
• Walk-in growth chamber
• Walk-in humidity controlled room