The Medical Infusion Fluid Warming Cabinet offers safe, efficient warming and storage of sterile fluid infusion packs or bottles, injectables, irrigation solutions, anti-pressure pads and gel positioning equipment. The lower chamber can be used to warm blanket, towels, and bedding materials.
The warming cabinet is ideal for use in theatre preparation rooms, operation rooms, recovery rooms, intensive care units, renal suites, nurseries, birth rooms, general wards and emergency departments.
The warming cabinet employs two independent air distribution and heating systems to achieve temperature uniformity in the two drawer compartments. The PID temperature controller ensures set temperature is achieved accurately and rapidly.
Design and Construction
• The warming cabinet is constructed of powder-coated mild-steel.
• All sides of the warming cabinet are double wall insulated by insulation foam to maintain temperature stability.
• The cabinet is mounted on four castor wheels.
• Two diagonal wheels can be locked when the cabinet is positioned at duty centre.
• The cabinet top is a stainless steel bench space with rail guard which can be utilised for stock organisation.