• Ideal for measuring the pH value of semi-solid media, viscous and protein-containing foodstuffs (eg. processed cheese, fruit) and water-mixed solid cooling lubricants
• Temperature measurements with integrated temperature sensor possible
• Maintenance-free gel electrolyte
• Durable waterproof and dishwasher safe protective case
The testo 206-pH2 pH meter allows you to measure the pH value and temperature of semi-solid media safely and reliably. Ideal for laboratories, industrial production processes and the food industry
The cosmetics industry, the food industry, the metal industry: the testo 206-pH2 pH meter can be used virtually anywhere. That’s because it’s ideally suited for measuring the pH value of semi-solid media like, for example:
- Viscous and protein-containing foodstuffs like jelly, cheese, fruit etc.
- Liquid and soft or paste-like materials like creams and oils
- Water-mixed solid cooling lubricants
Clever measurement technology paired with intelligent features: the testo 206-pH2 pH meter
The testo 206-pH2 pH meter is equipped with a pH immersion tip and an integrated temperature sensor which allow you to carry out quick and reliable pH measurements and accurate core temperature measurements simultaneously.
Thanks to the full-size gel electrolyte volume and annular clearance, the pH sensor is not only leakproof and maintenance-free, but also extremely durable and insensitive to dirt.
The testo 206-pH2 allows you to perform 1, 2 or 3-point calibrations. The automatic final value recognition function supports you throughout your measurements.
Hygienic and rugged
The testo 206-pH2 pH meter comes with a TopSafe protective case which gives it its IP68 rating: the hygienic, dishwasher safe case protects the meter against dirt, water and impact.