For drying of respiratory, anaesthetic airway and general tubings, face masks, breathing bags, instruments or any other general articles.
• Prefilter removes larger airborne particles. Front-mounted for easy replacement.
• HEPA filter removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 micron.
• Centrifugal fan for greater air volume up to 480 m3/hr.
• Vertical forced-air circulation ensures effective drying.
• Digitally adjustable temperature controller with built-in timer.
• Recirculation of heat in return plenum saves energy cost.
• Full length adjustable shelves. Tube-holder(s) can be slided out for quick and easy loading of tubes.
• Manufactured by an ISO 9001 : 2015 and EN ISO 13485 : 2016 certified company
• CE Marked
• Full height chamber accepts tubings up to 1600 mm in length.
• Extra height allows drying of respiratory tubes and general items on the bottom shelves at the same time.
• Full stainless steel construction for hygiene and easy cleaning.
• Respiratory tube-holders and shelves are supplied as standard in both models.
• Pass through version with doors on front and back.