• Microprocessor-PID controller makes it easy to achieve and maintain the exact temperature desired.
• Set temperature easily and accurately with push-buttons.
• LED dual-display screen displays both the set and actual temperatures.
• Back-up system memory protects the set point values in case of power failure.
• Heavy duty hot air fan for long lasting operation.
• Special designed air flow system ensures uniform temperature distribution throughout the chamber.
• Cold air intake port and adjustable exhaust port ensure optimum performance in various applications.
• Shielded heating element is vertically mounted avoiding any chance of accidental spills from samples.
• An independent mechanical over temperature safety thermostat takes over control of oven if controller or sensor fails. This prevents destruction of your samples.
• Constructed of stainless steel interior and exterior.
• Double-wall design with fibreglass insulation for excellent heat retention.
• Stainless steel shelves are adjustable over the full height in 1/2″ increment.
• Side swing door with a positive sealing door latch for convenient one-hand operation.
• Auto diagnostic system integrated in the controller ensures rapid identification and correction if any fault does occur.
• Off-set function for calibration use. Important for ISO/calibration requirements.
• Supplied with two stainless steel shelves and a two-meter power cord with grounded plug.
• General drying
• Thermal testing
• Firing of coatings
• Heat treatment of polymers
• simple 6-hour timer for drying
• Audible/visual alarm
• Test timer for heat treatment tes