• The control panel is equipped with a tamper-resistant touchpad and a digital temperature display to the nearest 0.1 degree Centigrade, centralizing all the operating and monitoring functions.
• The controller enables you to program the temperature settings and alarm set points quickly and easily.
• During power failure, battery back-up system supplies power to the monitor for at least 24 hours.
• The audio and visual alarms will be triggered when any of these conditions occurs :
• Over-temperature, under-temperature, A.C failure, battery failure, door opened for more than 2 minutes, compressor failure, or condenser overheated (clean filter).
• The alarm can be muted with the touchpad. If the fault is still not rectified, the acoustic signal is repeated automatically at every 15 minutes intervals until the cabinet temperature returns to normal.
• Remote alarm contact provided for off-site monitoring.
• Non-volatile memory ensures all set values remain intact in case of power failure.
• Lock-temperature function protects against tampering of set temperatures/values.
• Off-set function for calibration use. Important for ISO/Calibration requirements.
• Self-diagnostic functions integrated into the controller ensure rapid identification and correction if a fault does occur.
• Manufactured by an ISO 9001 : 2015 and EN ISO 13485 : 2016 certified company
• 3-years warranty on compressor
• Hi-Low pressure switches for compressor protection and ELCB supplied as standard
• Hi-alarm, low-alarm, AC-failure alarm, low-battery alarm, door-open and clean-filter alarms
• Remote alarm contact supplied as standard
• Type-tested to electrical safety test standard MS IEC 61010-1 : 2006 : safety requirement for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use-Part 1 : General requirements
• Supplied with electrical safety test certificate (MS IEC 61010-1 : 2006)