Features & Benefits
• PID controller with auto-tuning to ensure rapid heating, minimum temperature fluctuation and overshoot.
• Push-button operation and LED screen display digitally both the set and actual temperatures to ±0.1°C and can be locked.
• Auto diagnostic system integrated in the controller ensures rapid identification and correction in the event of any error.
• Off-set function for calibration use. Important for ISO/Calibration requirement.
• Adjustable high limit temperature cut-off ~ Protect sample from overheating.
• Low-level liquid cut-off switch protects heater burnt out.
• With inlet-outlet nozzles for internal/external temperature application.
• Safety class 3 protection.
• Back-up system memory protects the set point value in case of power failure.
• With built-in circuit breaker to ensure safe and lasting operation.
• Stirring motor ensures temperature uniformity throughout the bath.
• External circulation attachment (Model 850-S3 and 850-S5 only).
Circulating Water Bath With Safety Features 850-S5
Equipment : Circulating Water Bath with Safety
Capacity : 20 litres
Temp. working range : 5°C above ambient temperature to 100°C
Accuracy : ±0.1°C
Features & Benefits
|Temp. working range||5°C above ambient temperature to 100°C|
|Temp. control range||-40°C to 100°C. Below ambient with external cooler|
|Setting and display||Digital, read out to 0.1°C|
|Safety features||Built-in circuit breaker, adjustable high-limit temperature cut-off,|
|low-level liquid cut-off||low-level liquid cut-off|
|Pump flow rate, L/min||17|
|Stirring||By means of built-in circulating pump|
|Bath capacity||43 litres|
|Bath dimensions (mm)||311W x 478D x 270H|
|Working area (mm)||290W x 300D|
|Overall dimensions(mm)||386W x 586D x 494H|
|Bath material||Interior SUS 304 stainless steel and exterior powder coated mild steel|
|Weight||3.3 kg (controller only)|
|6.5 kg (S1 tank)||25 kg (S5 tank)|
|Power source||240 VAC, 50Hz, 7.8A|