• Total elimination of noxious vapours by ventilation fan.
• Low running cost as no expensive consumables are required e.g sampling kits, test kits or chemical filters
• Safe to use as there is no risk or non-functioning saturated filters.
• No hassle as there is no need to have routine or schedule sampling or checks on filters.
• Constructed of heavy gauge mild steel plate coated with anti-corrosion powder paint.
• Doors constructed of PMMA which does not support burning in case of fire.
• Excellent visual comfort with large doors which allows full views of the stored chemicals.
• Key lock security prevents access by unauthorised persons.
• Magnetic labeling tags.
• “Fan on” indicator light.
• Adjustable fan speed.
• Silent operation.
• Adjustable shelves – Four supplied for each storage compartment.
• Supplied with spillage tray(s) and 3 meters of flexible duct piping.
Ducted Chemical Storage Cabinets CSC-91000
Equipment : Chemical Storage Cabinet. Single door Constructed of heavy gauge mild steel plate coated with anti-corrosion powder paint. Provided with key lock and magnetic labeling tags. Adjustable fan speed.
Capacity : 100 one litre bottles and flasks
Ventilation rate : 275 m3/ hr
Spillage tray capacity : 20 litres
|Type||Double compartment, double door|
|Capacity||200 one liter bottles and flasks|
|Applications||For the storage of acids, bases or solvents in 2 isolated compartments|
|Ventilation rate||Up to 550 m3/hr|
|Duct outlet diameter||4"|
|Shelf dimensions (mm)||718W x 415D x 20H (8 units)|
|Internal dimensions of each compartment (mm)||745W x 470D x 1710H (Two compartments)|
|Exterior dimension (mm)||1600W x 605D x 2150H|
|Spillage tray capacity||20 liters (2 units)|
|Electrical supply||240 VAC, 50 Hz, 0.8A|