• Total elimination of noxious vapours by ventilation fan.
• Low running cost as no expensive consumables are required e.g sampling kits, test kits or chemical filters
• Safe to use as there is no risk or non-functioning saturated filters.
• No hassle as there is no need to have routine or schedule sampling or checks on filters.
• Constructed of heavy gauge mild steel plate coated with anti-corrosion powder paint.
• Doors constructed of PMMA which does not support burning in case of fire.
• Excellent visual comfort with large doors which allows full views of the stored chemicals.
• Key lock security prevents access by unauthorised persons.
• Magnetic labeling tags.
• “Fan on” indicator light.
• Adjustable fan speed.
• Silent operation.
• Adjustable shelves – Four supplied for each storage compartment.
• Supplied with spillage tray(s) and 3 meters of flexible duct piping.
Ducted Chemical Storage Cabinets CSC-9500
Equipment : Chemical Storage Cabinet. Single door Constructed of heavy gauge mild steel plate coated with anti-corrosion powder paint. Provided with key lock and magnetic labeling tags. Adjustable fan speed.
Capacity : 100 one litre bottles and flasks
Ventilation rate : 275 m3/ hr
Spillage tray capacity : 20 litres
|Type||Single compartment, single door|
|Capacity||100 one liter bottles and flasks|
|Applications||For the storage of acids, bases or solvents|
|Ventilation rate||Up to 275 m3/hr|
|Duct outlet diameter||4"|
|Shelf dimensions (mm)||Shelf dimensions (mm)|
|697W x 420D x 20H (4 units)||697W x 420D x 20H (4 units)|
|Interior dimension (mm)||720W x 470D x 1690H|
|Exterior dimension (mm)||800W x 605D x 2125H|
|Spillage tray capacity||20 liters|
|Electrical supply||Electrical supply|
|240 VAC, 50 Hz, 0.4A||240 VAC, 50 Hz, 0.4A|