Features and Benefits
• CFC free refrigeration – environmental friendly.
• Frost-free operation – Relief you of the trouble of defrosting the freezer.
• Built-in overload protection for compressor – ensures lasting operation.
• Lock provided as standard – secure against unauthorized access.
• Door with fan switch stops circulation fan when door is open – reduces temperature fluctuations.
• Large powder coated mild steel cabinet – provides extra storage space and durable usage.
• Temperature control – factory set at -20°C (adjustable from -10°C to -20°C).
• Digital thermometer – temperature is display numerically.
• High density polyurethane foam insulation – reduces operational costs and protects unit from ambient temperature fluctuations.
• Automatic condensate removal – eliminates the need for drain lines.
• Hermetically sealed compressor- sound insulated to reduce noise.
• Forced air circulation – keeps temperature consistent at all levels.
• Runs on demand refrigeration design – reduces power consumption.
• Lock in position door – for easy loading and unloading of products
• Self closing door – ensure against energy loss.
• Full-length adjustable shelves – for easy loading and unloading of stored products.
• Castor wheel with locking brakes – for easy transportation and safety at site when placed in position.
• Manufactured by a factory certified to ISO 9001 : 2015 & ISO13485:2016
• Type tested to MS IEC 60601-1 : 2006 standard electrical safety test
Medical Freezer (Frost Free Type) MF-250
Equipment : Medical Freezers (Frost Free Type)
Capacity : 250 litres
Temperature range : -10°C to -20°C, Preset at -20°C.
Construction : Powder-coated mild steel. Mounted on castor wheels with locking screws.
Alarm : High alarm, low alarm, A.C failure alarm, Low Battery Alarm, Door open alarm, clean filter alarm.
Safety feature : With built-in RCCB
Type tested to Electrical Safety Test Standard MS IEC60601-1: Medical electrical equipment – Part 1: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance
Supplied with Electrical Safety Test Certificate (MS IEC60601-1)
Features and Benefits
|Cabinet construction||Powder coated mild steel. Mounted on castor wheels with locking screws|
|Cabinet insulation||CFC-free rigid polyurethane, foam-in-place insulation|
|Temp. working range||-10°C to -20°C. Preset at -20°C|
|Control Panel||Touch-pad icon-based controls and display for easy operation. Key operated power ON/OFF switch.|
|Alarm||Audio and visual alarms with battery back-up system. Supplied with remote alarm contact as standard. Automatic reset and ring back functions.|
|Alarm Conditions||High-Alarm, Low-Alarm, A.C.Failure, Low Battery, Door Open and Clean Filter.|
|Alarm set points||Preset at -25°C for under temperature and -5°C for over temperature.|
|Safety devices||Supplied with RCCB standard|
|Refrigeration||CFC-Free hermetic-seal type refrigeration with automatic defrosting and condensate removal.|
|Cooling capacity at -20°C||598W|
|Air Circulation||By positive forced-air fan(s). One fan|
|Door type||Self-closing, locked-in-position (90°), solid door. With fan switch which stops circulation fan(s) when door(s) is(are) opened. Supplied with door lock(s) as standard|
|Shelf type||Rid wire with polyethylene-coated finish. Full length adjustable shelves.|
|No. of shelves supplied||4 units|
|Shelf dimensions (mm)||490W x 500D x 10H|
|Interior dimensions (mm)||510W x 550D x 1270H|
|Exterior dimensions (mm)||620W x 735D x 1880H|
|Electrical||220-240 VAC, 50 Hz, 2.6A|
|Optional item||• Data Logger|
|• Extra shelves|