Medical Drying Cabinets are designed to dry breathing bags, connector parts, scopes, instruments, metal utensils and other ancillary equipment.
The multi-purpose model MDC-440RSS and MDC-440RSS(PT) has tube-holders to dry anaesthetic tubings and respiratory tubings.
Features and Benefits
• Fan assisted forced air convection system efficient drying and even temperature distribution.
• Polyurethane insulated chamber walls reduce energy wastage.
• Digital PID temperature controller ensures temperature accuracy and operation.
• Adjustable vent facilitates moist air discharge and speed up the drying process.
• Fresh air replenishments avoid any unwanted odour accumulation in cabinet.
• Stainless steel interior and exterior for hygiene and easy maintenance.
• Full length adjustable stainless steel shelves to accommodate loads of various sizes.
• Slide-out tube-holder for easy mounting of respiratory tubes. (Model MDC-440RSS and MDC-440RSS(PT) only).
• Built-in timer function saves energy and enables automatic operation.
• Built-in high temperature safety thermostat and ELCB ensures safety of products and operator.
• High quality workmanship and smart design for easy maintenance and aesthetic appeal.
• Manufactured by an ISO 9001 : 2015 and EN ISO 13485 : 2016 certified company
• CE Marked
• Pass through version with doors on front and back.